This is custom heading element
What is the design process?
- Every design starts out with a short consult and estimate to see if we are a good fit.
- If everything sounds good, deadlines are created, a contract is signed, and a deposit is sent.
- Then there is a more in-depth consult where we will talk more about specifics details. This can be completed over email, in person or via a phone or video conversation.
- Designs are started. Communication continues throughout the whole design process.
- Designs will be sent via email for approval (normally in a pdf format)
- Revisions are completed based on further conversations.
- Final files of project are delivered.
- If requested I can work with printers or web-hosting services to get your final project completed.
How much do you charge?
All projects are unique which is why I have no set prices. I provide a design quote based on how long the project will take to complete, including revisions. For example, a simple flier will cost less than a multi-page brochure. Pricing ranges for my work can be found on my pricing page.
Do you offer any discounts?
I feel called to use my skills for nonprofits and churches. As part of the fulfillment of that calling, I offer a discount to these organizations that is reflected on my quote, as well as flexible schedules and payment plans. Additional discounts and pro bono projects are typically not offered. The quotations I offer are fair and reflect my skills and talents as a professional designer.
When can you start on my project?
I try to start most projects within ten (10) business days of receiving a signed contract, but it all depends on how many projects I am working on at the time. If a project is urgent, I may be able to start sooner, but a rush charge may be added. All deadlines will be discussed before a contract is signed.
How long will a project take to complete?
This depends on the scope of the project and the amount of projects I am working on. It also depends on your schedule. I understand that when working with boards and committees, often times approval is needed and meetings may only happen once a month. Most projects are completed within a matter of weeks and the largest projects will certainly be completed within 2 months.
What file formats are supplied?
I can supply whatever file formats you require. Print files are typically sent as a print-ready PDF. Web Files are sent in both JPG and PNG formats. Logos are sent in EPS, JPG and PNG formats. Branding documents are sent as a PDF. Additional file formats can be supplied upon request.
Do you offer Web hosting or other services?
I do not. I am a professional designer and I know my limitations and do not want to promise anything to my clients that isn’t of professional quality. That being said, I have developed a network of web and service professionals that, if acceptable to you, I can work with to provide these services for you.
Do you offer Trainings or Consulting?
Absolutely. I am always willing to provide training or work in consultation for your organization on the importance of branding, how to create legible graphics or any design related topic.
Where are you located?
I am located in a small, rural town in northwestern Illinois. However, due to the wonders of the internet, I can work with clients anywhere as long as you have access to email.
Which payment methods do you accept?
I accept a variety of payments including, PayPal/Credit Card, Checks and Money Orders.